Commencement Week Housing Information
Senior/Commencement Week Housing 2018
- May 13th – 21st, 2018
- All students who are granted housing for Senior/Commencement Week must be completely moved out of campus housing by 12pm on May 21st.
Graduating Seniors DO NOT need to submit a request to remain on campus during Senior Week.
Commencement Week Housing Eligibility
Resident students who are members of the organizations listed below must complete connect with your group leader in order to complete the Office of College Events Commencement Week Housing Request form.
- Friars Club
- Liturgical Choir
- ROTC Honor Guard
- Student Congress Executive Board
- Commencement Assistant Volunteer
For all other residents requesting permission to stay on campus, please follow the instructions listed below:
All requests must be submitted by logging into Residence and submitting the Commencement Housing Application:
- All requests must be received by Tuesday, May 1, 2018. After May 1st, the request form will no longer be available. Any request submitted after May 1st will not be eligible for consideration.
- Housing is NOT available for students wishing to attend the Commencement ceremony.
- Unauthorized occupancy of campus housing can result in a $200.00 fine per day in addition to possible disciplinary action.
- Resident students not requesting permission to remain on campus during Senior/Commencement Week are reminded that they must vacate the residence halls, apartments, and suites 24 hours after their last exam. All residents must vacate by 8:00pm on May 12, 2018. It is the responsibility of each resident to plan his or her own travel accordingly to comply with this policy.
CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATES OF THE CLASS OF 2018!
Wishing all of you a safe and happy summer!
The Office of Residence Life