Housing Selection - Process Overview
Note: More detailed information about the Housing Selection process, including deadlines, instructions, forms, and roommate matching information, is available to current students on the MyPC portal.
Housing Intention Form
- Current juniors who wish to live on-campus their senior year must submit the Senior Housing Intention Form by early December.
- ALL current sophomores and freshmen (including commuter students) must submit the Resident/Commuter Information Form by mid February.
Housing Security Deposit
All students who will be seeking on-campus housing for the upcoming year must submit a housing security deposit by mid February. The $200 Housing Security Deposit reserves a student’s space in housing selection as well as secures funds for any damages (building, floor, and/or room) that are incurred during the current academic year. Students who accumulate building, floor, and/or room damages less than $200 will be credited the difference. Students whose damages exceed $200 will be billed for the remaining balance.
How do I submit the $200 Housing Security Deposit?
- Log onto CyberFriar.
- Select Student Services.
- Select Bursar’s Office.
- Select Make a Payment.
- Select Housing Deposit and enter $200.0o
- Housing Applications become available in mid February and are due in mid March.
- Group Housing Status notification and lottery times are provided in late March/early April and Housing Selection occurs in mid April. Lottery times are selected randomly by order of class year.
- Students who have been approved for study abroad and require on-campus housing for either the fall or spring semester must notify Residence Life through the housing application/selection process. The Office of Residence Life will advise study abroad students about their housing options.
Requests for Residential Accommodations should be submitted on time for full consideration. More information is available on the Residential Accommodations page.