As we enter the second half of fall semester, the Office of Student Housing is beginning to prepare for the upcoming academic year. Please be aware of the following deadlines:
- All students who will be seeking on-campus housing for the 2018-2019 academic year must submit a $200 housing security deposit through CyberFriar between January 16 – February 16, 2018.
- The Class of 2019 must submit their Senior Housing Intention form by December 8, 2017 to indicate if they would like to live on campus during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- ALL STUDENTS in the Class of 2020 & 2021, including commuter students, must complete the 2018-2019 Resident/Commuter Information Form via the RESIDENCE online housing system by February 16, 2018. If the form is not completed by this date, a hold will be placed on your account. The form should take only a few minutes to complete. While we understand that your housing status may not be finalized at this time, we ask that you complete the form with what information you have currently and simply notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes that may arise.
- Please remember that all students in the Class of 2020/2021 are required to live on campus unless you are a commuter. Commuter status is defined by living at your legal parent or guardian’s permanent address.
How do I submit the Resident/Commuter Information Form?
- Log onto Residence.
- Your username and password have remained the same. If you have forgotten your password you may use the “Forgot Password” link after you click on the “Resident” button. You can also try to clear your web browser’s cache. If you have issues logging into the system, please visit Residence Life (Slavin 105).
- Click on the ‘Get Started’ button for Resident/Commuter Information Form, complete the information, and submit the form by February 16, 2018.
How do I submit the $200 Housing Security Deposit?
- Log onto CyberFriar.
- Select Student Services.
- Select Bursar’s Office.
- Select Make a Payment.
- Select Housing Deposit and enter $200.00.
For questions about the Resident/Commuter Information Form or the Housing Security Deposit, please contact the Office of Residence Life (105 Slavin) at 401-865-2392 or email email@example.com.