Join Housing Lottery
1. Group Leaders ONLY
- Click “Opt In” to join the housing lottery that you are selecting on your Residence Home screen.
- Once you have opted into the lottery, click open.
- Collect the roommate codes for all members of your group.
- Send an invite to the other members of your group by clicking on the tab labeled “Find someone you know” and enter the roommate code. Repeat steps, if necessary, until all roommate codes are successfully entered.
- If you have an incomplete group, you can also find a roommate by clicking on the tab labeled “Search Resident Profiles” and complete the steps.
2. All Group Members
- All members of your group must log into Residence and opt into the appropriate housing lottery and accept the roommate request.
- To accept the roommate request, in the upper right-hand corner of your home screen you will find an envelope. View your message and accept the group leader’s request to enter into that group.
3. Study Abroad
Students who have been approved or are in pending status for study abroad and require on-campus housing for either the Fall 2017 or Spring 2018 semester must comply with the following housing policies to participate in the housing application/selection process. A student is considered “study abroad” upon submission of a completed application to the Center for International Studies/Washington Semester Program. If an application is withdrawn or if an applicant is not accepted to the program after the housing selection process, the Office of Residence Life will place you in housing.