Senior Week/Commencement Week Housing
2022 Information & Deadlines
- Graduating Seniors DO NOT need to submit a request to remain on campus during Senior Week/Commencement Week.
- Resident students who are Student Athletes or are members of Friars Club, Liturgical Choir, Sacristan, ROTC Honor Guard, Student Congress Executive Board or are a Commencement Assistant Volunteer must connect with their group leader about housing. The group leader is to email the approved group to Kevin Hillery at email@example.com by May 5th. Students on the group leaders list to Kevin Hillery do not need to fill out the Commencement Week Housing Application on eRezLife.
- Non-graduating resident students who are not a member of one of the organizations listed above are to submit an eRezLife Commencement Week Housing application for permission to stay on campus from 5/14 to 5/22.
- All students who are granted housing for Senior/Commencement Week must be completely moved out of campus housing by the deadline provided to them by the Office of Residence Life & Housing.
- Unauthorized occupancy of campus housing can result in a $200.00 fine per day in addition to possible disciplinary action.