Housing Security Deposit
All students who will be seeking on-campus housing for the upcoming year must submit a housing security deposit by mid February. The $200 Housing Security Deposit reserves a student’s space in housing selection as well as secures funds for any damages (building, floor, and/or room) that are incurred during the current academic year. Students who accumulate building, floor, and/or room damages less than $200 will be credited the difference. Students whose damages exceed $200 will be billed for the remaining balance.
How do I submit the $200 Housing Security Deposit?
- Student logs onto CyberFriar.
- Select Student Services.
- Select Bursar’s Office.
- Select Make a Payment.
- Select Housing Deposit and enter $200.0o
Housing Selection – Process Overview
- Mid January: Senior Housing Information Form due
- Mid February: Sophomore/Junior Resident & Commuter Information Form due
- Mid February: Housing Security Deposit due
- Early March: Housing Application due
- Early April: Housing Selection Day. Housing Selection times are selected randomly by order of class year
- Students who have been approved for study abroad and require on-campus housing for either the fall or spring semester must notify Residence Life & Housing through the housing application/selection process. The Office of Residence Life & Housing will advise study abroad students about their housing options.
- Requests for Residential Accommodations should be submitted on time for full consideration. More information is available on the Residential Accommodations page.
Note: More detailed information about the Housing Selection process (including ALL deadlines, instructions, forms, and roommate matching information) is available to current students on the MyPC portal.