Welcome to the Office of Residence Life & Housing
3-25-2020: COVID-19 Update – Spring Move Out
The College has developed a plan for students to access their belongings on campus:
- From Thursday-Sunday, March 26-29, students with compromised immunity should call the Office of Residence Life and Housing at 401.865.2392 to schedule an appointment for one of these days or to make alternative arrangements.
- All other students may register for a three-hour time slot between Monday, March 30, and Monday, June 1, by clicking here.
- Once your appointment is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions. Bring the confirmation email with you when you return to campus, as you will need to present it at the Huxley Avenue entry gate.
- You may bring only two people to assist you on campus. Do not come to campus if you are sick or under quarantine.
- If this 10-week time frame is not conducive for you to make an appointment, call the Office of Residence Life and Housing at 401.865.2392.