- Summer housing will be available starting on Monday, May 16th through the start of the Fall semester
- Summer housing will be in Koffler and Bedford Halls
- To apply for Summer Housing, students must complete the Summer Housing Application on eRezLife
- Students who want to apply for Early Arrival for the Fall semester must complete the Early Arrival Application on eRezLife (available early June)
Approved summer housing applications fall within but are not limited to the following:
- On Campus Jobs
- Graduate or Undergraduate Summer Courses
- Research, Community Service, or Internships
When completing the Summer Housing Application on eRezLife, students should be certain to fill out “other” with important contact information for their job, internship, research, or community service program. As part of the approval process, Residence Life may initiate a confirmation email or phone call to these programs.
2022 Summer Housing Costs
- The cost of Summer Housing is $14 per day for Koffler Hall and $24 per day for Bedford Hall. There will be no singles in Bedford Hall. Koffler single and double rooms are the same cost.
- All charges for summer housing will be allocated directly to your Banner account.
- Payments can be made by logging into your CyberFriar account.
Important Items Related to Summer Housing
- Bedford Hall has two bedrooms per apartment (two students per room). All open beds will be filled. Bedford has central air conditioning and a full kitchen in each apartment.
- Koffler Hall has a common area kitchen and central air conditioning.
- Meal plans and off-campus phone service will not be offered during the summer housing period. Computer network access and cable television will be available.
- Raymond Cafeteria is closed during summer months; however, Alumni Cafeteria is open on a limited basis.
- The Counseling Center and Health Center are not open during the summer housing period.
- Visitation ends at midnight (12:00 am) each night.
- All vehicles must be approved by the Transportation Office for on-campus parking during the summer. Please email the Transportation office at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a parking pass.
- The Office of Residence Life and the Physical Plant reserve the right to enter any student room/apartment for safety and maintenance reasons. Providence College does not assume liability for loss or damage to the personal property of a student whether the College is in session or on holiday.
- All policies and procedures as stated in the Providence College Student Handbook apply to all campus residents and students during the summer housing period. Students who do not follow established procedures may be removed from campus for the remainder of the period.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions about Summer Housing.