2022/23 Academic Year
The Housing Selection process takes place in the spring for the upcoming academic year. In order to participate in Housing Selection, students must pay the Housing Security Deposit, submit a Housing Application, and, if desired, form Roommate Groups. Please see below for more details about this year’s process.
All Class of 2024 and 2025 students must reside on campus or be approved for Commuter Status. If you want to apply for Commuter Status, please email Kevin Hillery at firstname.lastname@example.org. Commuters must be living at their home address. Class of 2023 students who have not yet completed their Senior Housing Intention Form should contact Kevin Hillery.
Students who have been approved for Fall or Spring Study Abroad must make a housing deposit regardless of being on campus for only one semester, but only students who will be living on-campus in the fall or for the full year will participate in Housing Selection. Fall Study Abroad students should work directly with Kevin Hillery to complete the housing process for Spring 2023. Click here for more information about Study Abroad.
Requests for Residential Accommodations should be submitted on time for full consideration. More information is available on the Residential Accommodations page.
Housing Security Deposit
- The Housing Security deposit of $200 is to be paid between March 21st and April 5th on your CyberFriar account.
- The $200 Housing Security Deposit reserves a student’s space in housing selection as well as secures funds for any damages (building, floor, and/or room) that are incurred during the current academic year. Students who accumulate building, floor, and/or room damages less than $200 will be credited the difference. Students whose damages exceed $200 will be billed for the remaining balance.
- The Housing Security Deposit is required by any rising Sophomore, Junior, and Senior student wishing to live on campus for the upcoming academic school year. Incoming first-year students do not need to pay a Housing Security Deposit.
How do I submit the $200 Housing Security Deposit?
- Student logs onto CyberFriar.
- Select Student Services.
- Select Bursar’s Office.
- Select Make a Payment.
- Select Housing Deposit and enter $200.0o
Housing Applications due by April 2
Housing Applications are currently available on eRezlife for those who are living on campus for the Fall semester and/or the full year. Study Abroad Fall students do not fill out the housing application at this time.
Students taking part in the Housing Selection process must compete the application by April 2nd. Use these links for more information about the Housing Application process and forming Roommate Groups.
Students must have completed the first-year student Alcohol Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Prevention and Mental Health & Wellness online education courses in order to participate in Housing Selection. Students will be notified via email if they have outstanding course work.
Housing Selection (by class year, April 7 – April 22)
Two days prior to your selection date you will be able to view available housing options. You will only be able to view rooms that match the same occupancy as the size of your roommate group. For Example: A 4-person group will be able to view rooms, apartments, or suites that can occupy 4 students.
- Senior Housing Selection Day is on Thursday, April 7th. Senior selection times will be emailed on Tuesday, April 5th
- Junior Housing Selection Day is on Monday, April 11th. Junior selection times will be emailed on Friday, April 8th.
- Sophomore Housing Selection Day is on Friday, April 22nd. Sophomore selection times will be emailed on Wednesday, April 20th.
Have Questions? Attend a Housing Selection Information Session!
Sessions will cover…
- Help forming a group in Erez
- Answer housing questions
- Discuss housing options
March 24th: Residence Life, Slavin 105 from 2:30PM to 4:30PM
March 31st: Residence Life, Slavin 105 from 2:30PM to 4:30PM
April 1st: Residence Life, Slavin 105 from 10AM to 12PM
April 18th: Residence Life, Slavin 105 from 3:30PM to 5PM
April 18th: Zoom meeting for the class of 2025 from 5PM to 6PM
April 20th: Residence Life, Slavin 105 from 1PM to 5PM.
Please reach out to the Office of Residence Life & Housing at 401.865.2392 or email@example.com for general questions.